Your most valuable asset is YOUR FREE TIME. Your daily activities and obligations constantly reduce the amount of time you have to LIVE LIFE.
Your second biggest asset is your HOME. Maintaining your home is TIME CONSUMING. It’s Maid Day! helps you preserve both of these valuable assets.
Our quality house cleaning service provides you with a SPARKLING CLEAN HOME and MORE FREE TIME to spend with your family, your friends, or yourself.
7 Great Reasons to Choose It's Maid Day!
Trust & Protection (click here)
- We are locally owned and operated, not a franchise maid service, so we make all decisions locally.
- We maintain a 5 star rating with Kudzu, one of the largest consumer rating and review services on the web. Through Kudzu, we also open ourselves to criticism as well as praise.
- We carefully screen all of our maids and conduct extensive background checks (including criminal/sex-offender lists) before we hire them.
- Our maids are "employees" and not the more common 1099 contract laborer. We take out taxes (Fed/State/FICA, etc.) for them, so you don't have problems with the IRS. We provide workers compensation coverage to protect you against a maid's accidential injury in your home.
- We carry liability insurance to protect against breakage and/or theft.
- Click here to see a copy of our certificate of insurance.
Consistent Quality (click here)
We use a multi-layer Quality Assurance program to ensure you get consistent high quality cleaning with each visit:
- Each maid-team’s Supervisor checks all areas of your home at the end of the job. They use a checklist and your specific work order notes when conducting the check. They leave the completed checklist behind after every cleaning so you know the home has passed the quality inspection check.
- Quality Control Manager conducts random field inspections of the teams' work. Every maid team is audited at least twice a month.
- We ask for your feedback after each cleaning. Use our simple but powerful Quality Scorecard to provide your feedback.
- Regardless of a maid's cleaning experience, they must pass a detailed training program, including written and practical tests, to earn their "PHD" (Professional Housecleaning Degree) from It's Maid Day!
- We have mandatory bi-weekly employee meetings to discuss quality, revisit cleaning techniques, safety, and customer feedback.
Low Price Guarantee (click here)
No one beats our prices and we guarantee it. If you find a maid service that provides the same service for a lower price, we will match it. (Must provide a copy of competitor's list of services, price, and proof of insurance.)
We understand that maid service is not just a luxury, it's also an expense. We work hard to keep our prices low while delivering high quality on a consistent basis.
Better Techniques for a Deeper & Healthier Cleaning (click here)
You will get a deeper and healthier cleaning with It's Maid Day.
- We dust with a Microfiber Rag and Endust. Nothing removes dust better than using a rag and Endust. In limited situations, we will use a Swiffer duster.
- We mop your floors until they are clean. If you love really clean floors, you will love our service. We are experts in getting all the dirt and spots off your non-carpeted floors. All floors are not the same and different techniques are used depending on the type of flooring. Our techniques are also safe and we go to great lengths to protect your floors.
- We clean kitchen and bathroom countertops so they are clean to the touch. We will feel these countertops with a bare hand to make sure they are truly clean. That's the only way to know, for sure, that the counter is clean.
- We use a 12 foot dusting pole to reach places other cleaning services can't.
- We get on our hands and knees to clean under couches, tables, beds, and furniture.
We Don't Rotate Cleaning Tasks (click here)
Most maid/cleaning companies rotate certain cleaning tasks like dusting baseboards, blinds, ceiling fans or even entire rooms to every second or third time they clean your home. We don’t believe in rotating cleaning tasks. We clean everything on our list, every time we clean your home.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed (click here)
If you’re not happy with any area that we cleaned, or if we missed something, call us within 24 hours and we will come back and re-clean it at no charge.
Flexible Scheduling & No Contracts (click here)
- There are no Service Contracts to sign. You may cancel your service at any time. We earn the privilege to continue to serve you by delivering quality service each time we clean your home.
- We have flexible scheduling options. We offer Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly (every 4 weeks), and Occasional services.
- We understand that changes can occur in your personal schedule. Every estimate provided gives you the prices for the frequency between cleanings. We price each cleaning based on the time between cleanings.
- If you need to reschedule service, move to a different day and time of the week, or take a break from service during the summer months... no problem. We are here to serve you. We do ask that you give us as much advance notice as possible.